Cake Photo GalleryA taste for every guest! Cakes-by-the-Slice are the perfect solution for guests who have different cake favorites. They also make a great treat or dinner dessert when you don't want to buy an entire cake.
Most cake slices are $2.75, with a few exceptions.
Our most popular cakes:
- Black Forest: Devil's Food cake with fresh whipped cream, brandied cherries, and toasted hazelnuts.
- Chocolate Fudge: Devil's Food cake with a creamy chocolate fudge filling and icing.
- Pineapple: Moist white cake with fresh whipped cream and pineapple filling.
- Half and Half: Devil's Food cake and white cake with fresh whipped cream filling. Drizzled with hot fudge.
- Mocha: Three layers of yellow spongecake filled with a coffee flavored buttercream with toasted hazelnuts.
- Strawberry**: Three layers of white cake filled with fresh whipped cream and chopped fresh strawberries.
- Rum: Three layers of yellow sponge cake soaked in real rum and filled with a layer of chocolate custard, and a layer of lemon custard with cherries and pineapple mixed throughout. WOW!
- German Chocolate: Moist German chocolate cake filled and iced with a delicious caramel, coconut, and pecan topping.
- Vanilla Torte: Our moist almond flavored white cake, filled with fresh vanilla custard, buttercream icing and toasted almonds.
- Chocolate Torte: Devil's food cake filled with a dark chocolate pudding, iced with buttercream and chocolate Jimmies.
- Red Cherry: Devil's food cake and yellow cake with a fresh whipped cream and red pie cherry filling.
- Carrot Cake: A delicious carrot cake batter that has pineapple, raisins, walnuts, and fresh carrots inside -- filled and iced with a delicious cream cheese icing.
- Wedding Cake: Our moist white cake filled with buttercream that has cherries, pineapple, toasted almonds, and a touch of rum flavor.
- Raspberry: White cake filled with a raspberry flavored buttercream.
- Oreo: Devil's food and white cake filled with a layer of hot fudge, fresh whipped cream, and crushed oreos.
- Cheesecake: We only make one kind... vanilla. It's smooth and creamy